5 Reasons NOT To Grow A Beard
I like to present a fair case in all matters here on Beards and Gear and I’ve given a bit too much attention on why you SHOULD grow a beard. Here are the top 5 reasons not to grow a beard.
1. You grew a beard and your wife left you. Time to get rid of it.
2. You’re not good with long term commitments. In some ways a beard takes more effort than a marriage. Don’t go into it flippantly.
3. You frequently play with fire. Your beard is essentially kindling attached to your face.
4. You hate King Leonidas and wish to dishonor his great legacy by not mirroring his image.
5. You’re simply not awesome enough to handle the glory of a beard.
Until Next Time
The Bearded Man